Complaint Review

Address:
Canberra , Select State/Province Australia Phone:

Category:
Federal Government

Centrelink service guarantee All 3 levels of the service guarantee are an illusion Canberra ACT

*Author of original report: King of the Nat's

After a network interview, a consultant lodged 3 strikes against me effectively cutting off my benefits. I had no problems having them overturned within an hour and lodged a complaint under the Service Guarantee. Under the guidelines I did not receive a reasonable response and Lodged a complaint to The Dept of Human Services.

I received No response. Moving to the next level under the Guarantee, I complained to the Ombudsman that I had no responses to my complaint. Her response was, "I don't understand the nature of your complaint". There is No Service Guarantee. It's a Lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centrelink/Select-StateProvince/Centrelink-service-guarantee-All-3-levels-of-the-service-guarantee-are-an-illusion-Canber-1130368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centrelink

King of the Nat's

AUTHOR: Netqwerk - ()

Still no content. Still no defence.

Still no reaction. Than sit on the fence.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS