Complaint Review: Centric Group Discount Travel Club

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2005

• Reported By:spearfish South Dakota
Centric Group Discount Travel Club
9811 W Charelston Blvd Suite 2352 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group Discount Travel Club ripoff no credit card Las Vegas Nevada

They promised a credit card with no late fees and no interst and a credit limit of 2,500.00 .They said on the phone no interst and no start up fee or yearly fee. Rebuild your credit and every 6 months your credit limit will go up 2,500.00.

Well they took out of my acc. 369.00 and said the company or bank will send me a card. This was in Jan.05; it's now april and they have sent e-mails to the bank and have recived nothing back from them. They even sent me a folder with free vac. and stuff that I didn't ask for or was I going to get with my card as i called and asked why did I join a travel club and not get a credit card.

They're saying now that they have a taped conversation saying i said ok to join and i would recive a free credit card...shees.

I would like to see that they send me some money back or that they are shut down and put out of bussiness so they don't sucker and more people that think they're getting something to help them out, and getting nothing. Help us someone.

I was going to use this card for my business card,

Steven
spearfish, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2005 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group-Discount-Travel-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Centric-Group-Discount-Travel-Club-ripoff-no-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-139390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group Discount Travel Club