Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:Star Idaho
Centric Group
2851 El Camino Ave.#200 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group ripoff happens again and end up getting the runaround. Las Vegas Nevada

Was told over the phone that I was approved for a 2,500.00 credit card and that the 369.00 would be taken out of my account on the 8th of march and that I would get a package in about three weeks. it would take another 2 to 3 weeks to get the actual credit card. Well as of the 8th no money had been taken out and was not even sent to the bank until the 14th of march.

I have called the company who was behind this and got the runaround that no one knows anything or could do anything to help me. I then called the local Better Buisness Bureu and was told about the scams and the fraud that this company is up to, I called the company again and again on the 15th and was given to more than one person who would just hand me off to someone else. I was told to listen to there recording again ( which again stated the 8th)and was then told that there is no way to stop this process and can't do anything to get my money back.

Star, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Centric-Group-ripoff-happens-again-and-end-up-getting-the-runaround-Las-Vegas-Nevada-135118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group