surrender

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2005

• Reported By:Monroe twp/ New Jersey
Centric Group
2820 W. Charleston Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group Cant Believe I Fell For This Credit Card ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Im usually a very careful guy when it comes to this. I cant believe I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the boook. Being I am having credit problems this seemed like the perfect solution.

I was called about a credit card from Bob Taylor at Centric Group that would help restore my credit and I get a bunch of free stuff to boot, hey great! So I set up a wire transfer for $369.00. And wait and wait and it hadnt even occured to me that I was getting ripped off. Until now its weeks later, no card, no voucher, no nothing. Just out $369.00.

Find em and get em guys

Scott
Monroe twp, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2005 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Centric-Group-Cant-Believe-I-Fell-For-This-Credit-Card-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-130816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group