Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Ashland Massachusetts
Centric Group
9811west Charleston Blvd. Suite2-352 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was fooled back on March 16 of 2005. The centric group called me at home one morning offering me this big deal!!!!

The deal was a credit limit of 2500 and a trip to Cancun or Florida with aircraft paid for me and my wife. and they also told me that my wife was the only one that could make the trip with me.

later very later i got the Package ( guess what was nothing with what they told me. they i call then back and is been over 2 two months and i still have not got my money back. I Just paid this one time fee of 369.00 from my checking account by phone. Well my bank won't do anything about it.

So my best bet is to get a lawyer and to settle this in small claims court. They have really made me mad and i have been promised my money back for three months and that it should have been here by last WED. Well it's been a week and a half now and i have been trying to get ahold of them and all i get is a machine. I leave very damanding messages that i want my money back but nothing has become of it yet.

I feel that we need to team up together and go after them please if anyone has any ideas on how we can get our 369.00 back then lets do so..

And they have been so nasty with me over the phone... PLEASE HELP US TO TAKE THOSE PEPLE OUT BUSINESS WICH CAN WE CALL THAT BUSINESS... RIP-OFF COMPANYS... ( HEY GET REAL WORK ) I DO WORK AND A LIKE TO TRAVEL BUT I PAID FOR...

Marco
Ashland, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2005 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Centric-Group-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-148546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group