Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Centric Group
9811 W. Charelston 2-352 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group ripoff, credit card scams, credit card fraud, Las Vegas Nevada

I was contated by "Centric Group" on or about December 10, 2004. I was told I had been approved for a gold Mastercard with a credit limit of $2,500 with 0% intrest and after three months of good payment, it would increase to $5,000.

I was to give them my bank account info and they would deduct $369.00 from my account. I was told that my "packet would come in the mail in three weeks. Well, in the meentime, they charged me that same $369.00 twice after that and blamed it on a computer glitch. Both times I was able to get my money back in my account and Centric Group appologized for the incovienence. Three weeks had expired and no word from Centric Group. I called and called, all I got was a busy signal each time.

I then seached the web looking for them and came accross this web site. Needless to say I was floored when I finally realized I had been scamed. I havn't gotten that first $369.00, but my bank is investigating and I have notified the Better Business Bureau. They go by sevearl differant names, so beware of telephone sales offering anything. Tell them to go to HELL and don't call again!!!!

Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Centric-Group-ripoff-credit-card-scams-credit-card-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-126783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group