Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:Nutley New Jersey
Centric Group
9811 West Charleston Blvd Suite2-352 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Group ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I had the same experience as everyone else on here has reported. I received a phone call promising a credit card with a 2500 limit. The card was to come from any number of banks. The $369 was merely a processing fee.

When I didn't receive anything after about a week or two, I called a number that I had written down and was actually able to speak with someone. She told me that I was going to receive my "package" within 3 weeks as they told me during the verification process. I don't recall them ever telling me that nor was there any mention of a "package."

Last night I read about this scam on here and called my bank. They told me that an electronic debit can be reversed within 30 days. I went to the bank today and the money is supposed to be back in my account tomorrow. I assume this is why they tell you that you will get your package in 3 weeks. So if you can, talk to the bank if it has not yet been 30 days and hopefully you too can get your money back.

Nutley, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Centric-Group-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-134171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group