Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2005

• Reported By:Ontario California
Centric Group
9811 W Charleston Blvd Nationwide U.S.A.

Centric Group Ripoff Ontario California Paid $369 for $2500 line of credit got nothing Las Vegas Nevada

I also got a call promising a $2500 for a credit card. Gave the the info and they told me that they will run a credit check. I call the next day to check on that status and they told me that my score was too low, which I knew that. Then the woman told me that it I pay $369, they will guarantee me a $2500 line with interest and no monthly/yearly fees. I said how can you give loans to people with bad credit with no they of security. She said that they have a group of banks that they deal with to secure the card with. I gave them the info and the rest is pretty much what happened to me in the reports already filed.

I have a number on my authorization draft the says "Processing Customer Service 1-888-888-4565, I'm going to call it tommorow during the busineess hours 9am-5pm.

Ontario, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2005 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/nationwide/Centric-Group-Ripoff-Ontario-California-Paid-369-for-2500-line-of-credit-got-nothing-La-130798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group