Complaint Review: Centric Travel Group

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:Winslow Arizona
Centric Travel Group
2851 El Camino Ave #200 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Centric Travel Group ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Sometime in December 2004, I received the same call as all the others filing this same report. Basically saying I was qualified to receive a $2500 credit card with no fees, etc. I said "cool" and agreed to pay the $369 to receive this offer. I changed my mind thereafter and tried to cancel, but was told I could not cancel the agreement has already been done...I could postpone the withdrawal, so I did. On Jan 18th the $369 was taken from my checking account and I waited the three weeks and received nothing from the company. I called them and they said everyone was complaining and it was to be delivered today, which was Feb 15th, did not receive that day.

I ended up calling my bank and asking if they could help me with this. They filed a claim and the $369 was put back into my bank the next day and has not been removed. Isuggest everyone file a complaint with their bank and hopefully this will happen to everyone else.

Joan
Winslow, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Travel-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Centric-Travel-Group-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-132299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Travel Group