Complaint Review: Centrylink

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kidcamel — Chappell Nebraska United States of America
Centrylink
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Centrylink Said I agreed to a contract. Have no idea what they are talking about. Cost me $200. Phoenix, Arizona

Dropped my phone line, because I was only using Internet.
I was told I could get Internet only for $29.95. I said I would try that, but needed a new router.
They sent one, but couldn't get it to work. Received another, that they was trying to charge me for.
It didn't work either. Tried one from my brother and it didn't work.
My mother had an old Embarq box, that worked for me. So, I gave her the new one, but it didn't work
for her. I called Centurylink and told them to just drop the service, that I would use my cell phone.
Talk about rude.Was told I would have to pay the remaining contract. What contract? I didn't sign or agree
To any contract. They want $202.00. And why would I pay for their subpar products?
I see it, as nothing but a scam. Could it be , that they are losing so many customers, that they
have to resort to this behavior?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centrylink/Phoenix-Arizona-85062-2961/Centrylink-Said-I-agreed-to-a-contract-Have-no-idea-what-they-are-talking-about-Cost-me-921719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centrylink