• Report: #120884

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:middlesex Asia
Centurion Finacial Benifits
33 Elm Str Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Finacial Benifits ripoff soon to be class action suit Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: Centurion Financial Benifits

I was called and told the same thing as all the rest of the people on this ripoff page but i have a appointment with an Attorney next week which is the week off dec 6th(Monday). We can not let this company get away with this, it is a criminal action named theft by deception.

Scott
bellwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Finacial-Benifits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Finacial-Benifits-ripoff-soon-to-be-class-action-suit-Champlain-New-York-120884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Finacial Benifits

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I have also been a victim of these a*s holes. Please keep us posted on you class action suit. I want a piece of this!