Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefit Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2005

• Reported By:west fargo North Dakota
Centurion Financial Benefit Services
33 Elm St Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefit Services ripped me off and kept on giving me the run around Champlain New York

I received a phone call on 12/21/2004, on the other line was a costumer service representative for a company named centurion financial. I was told that I was approved for a mastercard with a credit limit of 2,000.00 if I were to pay a one time fee of 249.00 this fee I was told was basically because of the no interest on the card for 3 years. So I jumped on the deal and authorized them to take the money from my checking account.I was told my card would arrive in the mail 15 to 25 business days. I've called this costumer service line 3 times to date and was hoping for some answers, all I received was rude people and when asked to speak with a supervisor she was very rude and disrespectful also. So with no luck there I put the companys name in the search engine and the rip off reports appeared right away.

I am very devistated to see that not only I but several other individuals were ripped off also. 249.00 may not be alot of money to most people but I am expecting my first child soon and things are as tight as it is without having a bogus company ripping you off, and having your name, address, bank accont number, ss number and everything else who knows what else could happen? it needs to stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi
west fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefit-Services/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefit-Services-ripped-me-off-and-kept-on-giving-me-the-run-around-Ch-130616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefit Services