Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Hubbard Texas
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

My story is the same as all of the previous stories I have read here. What I have done is filed a report with the Better Business Bureau (BBB.org) You can do this online or (Address: 741 Delaware Ave., Ste. 100 City: Buffalo, NY 14209 - 2201 Phone:(716)881-5222 Fax:(716)883-5349 E-Mail: pjowsey@upstatenybbb.org Web URL: www.upstateny.bbb.org

I also called FTC Fraud Hotline: (800) 372-8347- The woman I spoke with said she has had complaints and will be sending me a form to fill out, I will and I pray more of us will. The same procedure for The Attorney General Of New York 518-474-7124.

After not being able to get an answer or a call back from Centurian at 1-866-784-0260 I decided to call the "Global Processing" number given previously at 813-962-7770, when the customer service desk answered, I asked for the folks with "Centurian" lol she gave me this number 1-8668491486-- after a long wait a man whose voice I recognised as one of the Centurian folks told me he was not affiliated and could not return my money, that I needed to speak to the centurian people. He got really pissed when I told him that I knew he was the man I had done business with and that I was recording his voice. He told me that that was against the law and that I should know that.. lol I replied that I was a consumer not a lawyer, and the prerecorded "This call may be recorded..." should be sufficient for both sides of the call. He hung up on me. I am 100% sure that Global Services and Centurian Financial are one and the same. I will go to my bank in the morning and see what I can do there, but regardless, I will file everything I can on these folks, and pray that all of you do the same.

Hubbard, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-THESE-LIARS-THEIVES-AND-BUSHWACKERS-TOOK-249-DOLLARS-FROM-MY-126756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits