Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, December 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 12, 2004

• Reported By:Sallisaw Oklahoma
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm St Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits TOTAL Rip Off Champlain New York

Hello, I am Shannon and I was contacted by Centurion Financial Benefits promising me that I was approved for a Mastercard with a $2000 limit, 0.0% interest for 3 years and no monthly or annual fees. I was amazed!

Luckily, something clicked and I asked them to call me back the next day so I could think. Well they called and I asked them why they just didn't bill the $249 one time service fee directly to my card. The man became very hard to understand. I told him to call back at the end of the month when I get paid. I am looking forward to the call. If anyone knows how we can catch these guys, please let me know. Please do not fall victim to them!

Sallisaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2004 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-TOTAL-Rip-Off-Champlain-New-York-122430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits