Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:Farmington Arkansas
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm St. Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff! Champlain New York

Hello All,

I too was a victim of fraud by Centurion Financial Benefits. How it began:

My husband went on-line looking at different credit card companies and loans available for people with poor credit. Within a week "Mandy" called my husband at his work place. My husband then gave "Mandy" my phone number to have me go over the logistics with her. I gave her my ss#, account #, routing #, bank's phone number, and permission to withdrawl $249 on 11/19/04. I got the verificaton # 2428257. Everything sounded legit and we were told to wait the ever so famous 25 days for the card to arrive.

We wait and wait... My husband calls the company and Dian says that the package was mailed out on 12/13/04. We wait some more and recieve the package today. It is now 12/29/04 and we rip open the package to find NO card. Just a note that says we have to wait 25 more days and pay $24.95 for processing fees. I then called the company atleast 10 times getting only voicemail. Since I have been in the Telecom business for many years I find if fishy that the company never mentions their name and a major credit card company goes to vm after only a 60 sec holding period. I think not!!!

Therefore, I type in the company's name on Google. Guess what I find? BAM!!! Rip Off Report.com! I then immediately called my bank and used my lunch hour to fill out dispute documents. Luckily my money has been refunded! I printed off as many of these Rip Off Reports as possible and took my letter that I recieved from the company with me. I felt really stupid, but I need the money worse. From one middle class citizen to another... Protect yourself!!!

Farmington, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-124894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits