brick

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Midland Texas
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial - UPDATE Very Important PLEASE READ!Centurion Financial Benefits I Found Their Payment Processing Company!!!!! Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: I spoke to David Weiss, Report to SC AGO, Credit Union no help

*Consumer Suggestion: David Weiss, Too Many Fingers Point to You - Prove It!!!

*Consumer Comment: Centurion Financial Benfits are CANADIANS with a US post office box.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply from Paybyweb.com

The company that does both the ACH debiting and the IVR (voice recording) for Centurion Financial and Protel is called PaybyWeb.

The CEO is David Weiss Phone# 727-341-1823
Steve is the Office Manager and HAS ACCESS TO YOUR VOICE RECORDING! 727-530-7153

They are in the Same Building or have the same answering service as Protel whose Owners are Sheri and George Lutich the phone# is 727-443-5600 the phone will be answered "Group One"

Attorney General Champlain 518-562-3282

Call NOW while there is still a chance to freeze these peoples assets!!!!!!!!!

Please Don't stop posting on this forum, let me know what is happening to you!!!!!!

Amy
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Centurion-Financial-UPDATE-Very-Important-PLEASE-READCenturion-Financial-Benefits-I-Fo-113479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits

I spoke to David Weiss, Report to SC AGO, Credit Union no help

AUTHOR: Christy - (U.S.A.)

I am a victim of Centurion Financial and I am very outraged that this has happend to me as well as all the others who have been victimized. I personally called David Weiss of PaybyWeb and left a voice message, within 5 minutes of my message he returned my call. We spoke of Centurion and he is not an affiliate or in any way related with Centurion.

However, Protel lets Centurion market their product. During my conversation with David he advised me on the appropiate steps to take in how to obtain getting my money back that was removed from my account not once BUT twice in less than 24 hours. I am taking his advice and will post here with the outcome.

In the meantime, I have sent the Attorney General of SC a letter and also my credit union who does not wish to assist me in this matter.

Thanks

#2 Consumer Suggestion

David Weiss, Too Many Fingers Point to You - Prove It!!!

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

Your Voice Recording System has a dialogue that is literally word for word what I was given during my "Scam" phone call.

Your Office Manager "Mike" told me that Your company was the only one that offers Protel as an Upsell. It is very coincidental that you are in the same building.

I spoke with Mike on two occasions, he promised repeatedly to call me back. Despite my numerous phone calls to him, I have not received one responce.

Explain that.

Centurion Financial Benfits are CANADIANS with a US post office box.

AUTHOR: Lee - (U.S.A.)

This and other scam artists like them Have nothing more than a US Postal Box located on the New York Canadian boarder. The scamers are all Canadians from the Montreal area. They just use Champlain for a mail pick-up because it has a USA address to work their scams. 1,000 of Canadians have mail boxes in Champlain N.Y. and all the other boarder towns for that matter.

I see their phone number has a Fl. area code. Thats were they vaction with your money. Also this company has a address of 35 Elm Street in Chanplain NY. I"m only 20 minutes from there and will ride up and take a photo of 35 Elm Street. That should be very interesting.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I have been advised of the complaint on your site regarding Centurian Financial Benefits.

I understand that the company in question uses Protel as an "upsell", which are additional items offered to phone buyers at the end of each sales presentation.

Paybyweb.com is a payment processing company in business since 1992. We provide credit card, check by phone, and other financial services to BUSINESSES only, we do not provide services to consumers.

Paybyweb.com is located in the same building as Protel. While Paybyweb.com provides payment processing to hundreds of merchants, including AAA Motor Club and Investor's Business Daily, we do NOT provide payment processing for either Protel or Centurian Financial Benefits.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company