• Report: #111952

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street , New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff 33 Elm Street New York

An east Indian woman called my business (a California State Agency - no less) and said the same thing that has been provided to all the others.

She could give me a visa card with a $2000 limit with 0% interest for the life of the card.

I thought, I'll play along with you -- with NO intention of paying her ANYTHING.

She told me that if I payed her $249.00 today she would have my card out to me within 24 hours. I asked her to apply the $249 to the card, she said she couldn't -- I'd have to give her my bank account number.

At that point, I told her that I would not provide any one with that number and that the call was ending.

I have reported this to the Federal Trade Commission and intend to contact news stations (radio and TV) in my area to alert them to this awful fraud.

I HATE to see people getting taken advantage of.

Lynne
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-33-Elm-Street-New-York-111952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits