Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Centurion Financial Benefits
Nationwide U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits Ripoff Nationwide

I began recieving the same 888 number January 4th aprox. The man who didn't even give his name called and said I had been approved for a mastercard I never applied for. I asked him right away how he got my number and he hung up. the next day he called and I asked him to put me on his do not call list. He hung up. he called several times and hung up. at 9 am he called AGAIN and I reminded him about what I'd told him several times before. He hung up.

He called at about 3:45 and I asked him if he remembered what I told him and he said I never spoke to him before although I recognized his voice. he began to flirt with me and i told him to stop and i told him I was telling him now (AGAIN) to put me on his do not call list. he laughed and said fine fine and hung up.

Sophia
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/nationwide/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-Ripoff-Nationwide-126920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits