Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Reported By:st francis Wisconsin
Centurion Financial Benefits
Nationwide, USA Nationwide Canada

Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff! Nationwide USA and Canada

I keep getting these calls from what I thought was a telemarketer. It comes up on the caller ID is TOLL FREE NUMBER so I never answered it. They have been calling up to 10-12 times a day for the past 2 weeks. Anyhow, this morning after they called for the 2nd time I answered it because I'm sick of them calling.

The lady/man (couldn't tell the sex because they had some kid of accent) asked for my hubby and I said he isn't here. And they are like...I am calling for a Mastercard approval(or something along that lines). I told them that we didn't apply for any card and they were like, "Yes you did" and then hung up.

They have called 4 more times today and will not stop calling after I tell them we are not interested. I filed a complaint with the FTC, but I don't expect anything to happen. How can these people get away with this after numerous of people file complaints? What really ticks me off is that they are calling from numerous numbers so it isn't so easy to block their calls.

Heather
st francis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/nationwide/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Nationwide-USA-and-Canada-125105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits