• Report: #120843

• Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:owen Wisconsin
Centurion Financial Benefits
Nationwide,USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff, scam trying to push credit card proccessing! Nationwide USA Nationwide

I was contacted by a man named Sean, he stated that I was preapproved for a mastercard. He did have all of my information as well. I did not apply for a mastercard, but he was persistant with me. He will be calling me back to try and confirm my checking account. When he calls, I will be trying to get his information from him.
I will follow up with my findings!

Jason
owen, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/nationwide/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-scam-trying-to-push-credit-card-proccessing-Nationwi-120843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits