Complaint Review: Centurion Financial

• Submitted: Sat, October 30, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 30, 2004

• Reported By:rowland heights California
Centurion Financial
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits Total and complete ripoff Champlain New York

I was contacted over the phone by Centurion Financial Benefits stating that I was approved for a Mastercard with a $2000 credit limit if I paid the one time fee of $249. I was stupid enough to believe them and gave them all my info and my bank acct was later deducted for $249. As of yesterday I was still waiting the 20-25 days to get my card. This morning I was surfing the web and found this website so not thinking I would find anything, I searched the credit card scams and there it was!

Total and complete scam. You can't imagine how stupid I felt. Near tears I read how many people were duped with this company. But I read about how to get the money back and immediately called my bank to file a dispute and they were so helpful. They told me to come in and sign an affidavit, have it notarized and within 10 days I should have the money back. I am goin there right after I finish this report. So I encourage everyone that has been ripped off to call there banks and NOT let those rats at Centurion get away with it.

Julie
rowland heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2004 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-Total-and-complete-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-115336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial