Complaint Review: Centurion Financial

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2005

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Centurion Financial
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Mislead, Ripped-off, and set me back on bills!!! Champlain New York

In January I received a call from a Representative at Centurion Bank stating that I had been approved for a credit card with a limit of $2,000. Being that I was in the process of trying to build my credit and was eager to receive a card to establish it, I jumped on it!

BIG MISTAKE!!! I received the paperwork in the mail stating that I had needed to send another $39.95 so that I can receieve my LOADABLE MasterCard by mail. CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE!

I am a single mother that depends on no one for financial support and the little money that I make, I depend on! I thought that this card was coming as a blessing to me, but instead it came as a burden.

I tried to contact the company for a refund, but all they could was give me an address for a Brian Hill (supposed Director of Customer Care) in Champlain, NY with no availble phone number.

These people are wrong and I hope that they know that everything comes back to us...good or bad. As the saying goes, what goes up must come down. They should not be allowed to get away with this!!!

Nancy
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Centurion-Financial-Mislead-Ripped-off-and-set-me-back-on-bills-Champlain-New-York-134920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial