Complaint Review: Centurion Payment Systems Corp

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Heath Texas
Centurion Payment Systems Corp
1271 Ave. Of The Americas New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-591-5138
  • Web:
  • Category: Casinos

Centurion Payment Systems Corp Payment Center For Sportbook.com The check paid to me from Sportbook.com bounced!! New York New York

*Consumer Comment: UPDATE...UPDATE

Sportbook.com is an on-line gambling site. I requested a check for my winnings. I had to fax my drivers license, social security to them and I received a check two weeks later. I deposited the check into my my Mom's account and the check came back not paid. The check is stamped Return Sender-S Refer to Maker. I called Sportbook.com and spoke to an agent named Roger Jimenez located in Costa Rica. He told me to fax a copy of the returned check to the verfication department and they would recredit my account. I could then request a check and they would mail me another check.

Christopher s
Heath, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Payment-Systems-Corp/New-York-New-York-10020/Centurion-Payment-Systems-Corp-Payment-Center-For-Sportbookcom-The-check-paid-to-me-from-430774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Payment Systems Corp

UPDATE...UPDATE

AUTHOR: Super_frustrated - (Canada)

I was curious as to whether you have been re-issued a new cheque? I am also in a similar siuation.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC