Complaint Review: Century 21 New Millennium / Dana Seegel

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Century 21 New Millennium / Dana Seegel
5901 Kingstowne Village Pkwy., Suite 201 Alexandria, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: (866) 841-2100 , Fax (703
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

ProActive Property Management Rip-off! Century 21 NEW Millennium's Hired Henchman, Dana Seegel, assaulted me in my Home Alexandria Virginia

*Consumer Comment: UPDATE: Century 21 Ducks Responsibility, Hides Dana Seegel - new website: http://www.c21nm.com/

*Consumer Comment: Thanks, Rip-off Report. I almost rented from these people.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Dana Seegel thinks he is god's gift to women.

On June 1, 1998, I was willfully and wantonly assaulted and battered in my home,by Dana Seegel, without provocation or just cause. He appeared to be drunk and tried to evict me from my home, but he looked like he was going to rape me. I screamed at him to get out of my house and he pushed me backwards against my sofa, then shoved the door into my wrist and shoulder.

I have suffered continually from this incident. I have neuropathy from the assault and do not have full use of my left hand. I am fearful when ever I am alone. I was victimized by the system also. The Commonwealth attorney did not pursue the case. I asked the real estate commission and the county councilman to investigate and no one cares. I fear that someone else may not be so lucky and will be raped or worse by this man.

Dana Seegel worked for Proactive Management, an affiliate of Century 21 New Millenium, and I believe he still does. Their insurance will not cover this incident because they admit it is not an accident and they are not covered by intentional torts.

I have a claim for $175,000 in compensatory damages, and $700,000 in punitive damages, plus my costs.

Please help me make sure they pay for what they did and teach them that they can't do this to people.

Here is their website: http://www.c21nm.com/

Here is their contact: property-management@c21nm.com
feedback@c21nm.com

AVOID CENTURY 21. SUPPORT MY BOYCOTT!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Century 21 Realtors

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-21-New-Millennium-Dana-Seegel/Alexandria-Virginia-22315/ProActive-Property-Management-Rip-off-Century-21-NEW-Millenniums-Hired-Henchman-Dana-Se-8467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century 21 New Millennium / Dana Seegel

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Here is the new website:

and their new address where Dana Seegel is believed to be working:

CENTURY 21 New Millennium Property Management

5990 Kingstowne Towne Center

Alexandria, VA 22315

703-922-4010 Office

800-708-7085 Toll-free

703-922-7888 Fax

I am sending a photo from the office location and hope it gets posted.

I am still upset that they planned on delaying justice in this way. The fact that someone can come into my house and assault me and get away scott free upsets me. Where is justice for my injuries, physical and psychic.

Just beware, this could happen to you.

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

Last week, I was hunting for a rental and was planning to look at some of ProActive's rentals when I was searching the Internet and found this RIp-off Report.. Thank you! At this point of my life, I just don't need any problems. I am a single woman and don't need to feel unsafe in my own home. I just feel really fortunate that I didn't find myself in a similar situation. I know these things happen and wonder why the State of Virginia doesn't do anything about this.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Dana Seegel thinks he is god's gift to women.

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

This woman is truly lucky that she was able to get this creep out. I used to work with this man and when he wasn't coming on to me, I would hear him talking to the other men about the women he would "do." These were usually in social settings after a couple of drinks.

All I can say to her about her lawsuit is--"you go, girl!"