Complaint Review: Century Business Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Nina — Buford Georgia United States of America
Century Business Solutions
Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Business Solutions Century Photo Stole My Money Santa Fe Springs, California

I purchased approximately $100.00 of page protectors from Century Business Solutions in November 2010 and my credit card was charged in November.  I called them in December to check on my order (they never notified me that my order was on backorder).  I was informed the items were backordered and would ship in January.

March rolled around and I had no product, I cancelled my order and was informed I would receive a credit to my credit card.  I never received a credit to my credit card account.  I phoned them in April; they could only refund me via check and it would be mailed in May.

It is now, June.  No check. I was informed today by a costumer service rep it would be the end of July/first of August when I would receive my money.

I informed them I was filing a second complaint with the FTC since they were in violation of the FTC's Mail Order Rule and each violation carries a penalty up to $11,000.  I told them on one phone call they were thieves because they took my $100.00; they didn't provide a product; and they haven't refunded my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Business-Solutions/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Business-Solutions-Century-Photo-Stole-My-Money-Santa-Fe-Springs-California-747612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Business Solutions