Complaint Review: Century Business Solutions

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — North Branch Minnesota United States of America
Century Business Solutions
po box 2100, Sante Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Business Solutions Do Use, They took money from me without giving me product. Sante Fe Springs, California

Placed an order with CENTURY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS in July 2, 2010.  Ordered was processed and credit card charged but no product as of yet.  I have been in contact with this company since End of July 2010 to find out where my item is and or to get a refund.  They said it's on back-order and will ship in 6-8 weeks.  Then told me another story after the 6-8 weeks that the supplier they get the materials from they no longer can get the plastic to make the product.

I have lost $322.22 because I didn't contact my Credit Card company within 60 days of the purchase so they couldn't process this claim.  So I did learn a good lesson, If this happens again to notify my credit card company withing 60 days to at least let them know you haven't gotten any product and to put in a claim on the company to protect yourself.

I did report this company to the Better Business Bureau, so hopefully this will help others if they research the company prior to placing an order.

The sad part is I have been purchasing items from this company for over 10 years it's too bad that they had to do this to customers very poor customer service and their website is still up and running makes me angry that more customers will be ripped off due to this site being up and running hopefully they will read this before purchasing from CENTURY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Business-Solutions/Sante-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Business-Solutions-Do-Use-They-took-money-from-me-without-giving-me-product-San-845407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Business Solutions