Complaint Review: Century Business Solutions

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: LauraU — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Century Business Solutions
PO Box 2100 Internet United States of America

Century Business Solutions Century Photo Won't answer their phones !!! Won't send my order !!! Customer NO SERVICE !!! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: The BBB gives this company an F rating...

Century Business Solutions is a terrible company. Do not use them.
They are thieves.  They steal your money and will not answer the phone.
They ignore all that is professional and decent.

We are a small business struggling like every one else in this downturned economy.
I ordered some job jackets aka paper arrangers in June 2011
I had ordered from them before and did not have a problem. But this time, I have never received our order.

I have called numerous times, only to be told our order has been backordered for 4 - 6 weeks.
They went ahead and charged my company credit card in July 2011 for $ 85.35
I called to dispute as we had not received our order. I was told to please wait because they were moving to a new warehouse and everything was backordered. And my order would be sent.

Vanessa told us the end of August.  Mark told us the end of September.
Well it has now been 5 months!!! And they won't even answer their phones any more!!!
I have emailed them too asking them to cancel the order and send a refund.  That also has been
ignored.  So I guess I am never going to get my order and I have been ripped off $85.35.
I don't mind not getting the order as much as losing the money.  I can order from some other deserving company.  But to be ripped off the money!  That is despicable bad business.   I hope there is a class action law suit against them. I hate liars and their dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Business-Solutions/internet/Century-Business-Solutions-Century-Photo-Wont-answer-their-phones-Wont-send-my-order-792115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Business Solutions

The BBB gives this company an F rating...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

And they have a warning about the company's operations.

Here's part of the report:

Additional Complaint Information

This company has a pattern of serious complaint allegations relating to billing, shipping, and refund issues. Customers complain the company charges their credit or debit card, but fails to ship ordered merchandise. Complainants report when they contact the company to inquire on the status of their order, they are repeatedly told the items are on back order, or that a refund is in process. Complainants report they receive neither a refund nor their ordered products. Some complainants allege they have been trying to obtain their pre-paid orders or a refund for as long as a year with no success. Many customers claim they are unable to reach a live person at the company, or if they do, they are repeatedly stalled with promises of deliveries or refunds which never materialize. The company responded to a few complaints by issuing refunds, or in some cases complainants have advised the BBB they finally received a refund.

Looks like they're making a practice of Ripping Off their customers.  Sorry you got scammed by them.