Complaint Review: Century Employment Group

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: EmploymentGuy — Seminole Florida
Century Employment Group
2881 S. Valley View #23 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Century Employment Group Emmy Jean Timko Company is Scam & Drug Addict Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Alligations are false

*Author of original report: Misinformation and Away From the Point

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Century Employment Group Report by Employment Guy

This agency is a scam. The owner Emmy Jean Timko is addicted to Heroin based pills. She also gambles the company's money away. She is a pathological liar, and is not respected in Vegas at all. She tried to sell her business to cover the $100,00+ in back taxes, but cannot because the truth comes out before anyone will buy it. Their jobs listed on their website are total lies and do not exist. I know this to be true because I developed the website, and have known the woman for many years. Her recent addiction has her stealing pills and buying them on the street.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Employment-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Century-Employment-Group-Emmy-Jean-Timko-Company-is-Scam-Drug-Addict-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1173124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Employment Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Alligations are false

AUTHOR: Emmy - ()

Ron Hayward ,I was never employed by you,I employed you to do my website and I am not a drug addict .If I was ,I probably went  on  withdrawal then when you stole my medications.You do not have a conscience .stealing the little money of your uncle while he was dying .Drug him with morphin to the max so he would sleep and not eat ?You sure speed up his death. For a felllon that spend most of his life incarcerated for Fraud, ,Possession of controlled substance with an entend to sale and unlawful firearms possession .How ironic you started  your scamming again that have something to do with Opiate.FYI , I have more money than your uncle and I don't steal especially from a dying man.A criminal is always a criminal.You got the wrong person to mess with.I will not stop until you go back to jail again.

Misinformation and Away From the Point

AUTHOR: EmploymentGuy - ()

The rebuttal is not only incorrect, but aside from the point.

First, Emmy was dismissed when we discovered she was terribly addicted to opiate based pain medications, far beyond the clical addiction expected from her treatment. She literally robbed my dying uncle (cancer) of medication and money when visiting under the guise of helping him. She had been dating my uncle for almost 20 years, claiming to be a divorcee, when in fact her own daughter explained her parents weren't divorced, and actually lived together most of those 20 years.

Secondly, I built Century Employment's Website several years ago, and the same jobs I originally put there are still being advertised as open jobs.. they are not.. most of those clienbts have even moved on. The owner, Emmy Jean Timko also has a very bad gambling habit, is a habitual liar, a cheat, and isn't worth the risk to do business with. She has engaged in far too many questionable practices to be considered even the least bit honest. And unlike some of her false claims, her actions and addictions are recent and still current.

Govern yourself accordingly...

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Century Employment Group Report by Employment Guy

AUTHOR: Emmy - ()

Employment guy AKA Ronald D hayward  alligations is far from the truth.He have put me as a treasurer of his non profit organization THE OPIATE AWARENESS INSTITUTE  with out my knowledge.I found out that he was scamming thousands of dollars from people that meant well.He is an ex -felon that serve five years in Honduras Jali for distributing fake money orders. And three years in the US for positions of unlicense firearms and  narcotics with and entend to sale.As of Century Employment group,We have a good reputation with Better Business .The reason he is writing this because I asked to take out my name on his supposedly non profit organization made up of people on FB that he never met in person or I'll expose him.