Complaint Review: Century Legal Group

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Rose Marie — Charlotte North Carolina
Century Legal Group
1518 Walnut Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Century Legal Group Fraudulent shameful vultures and scam artists Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The company promised to negotiate with the bank on my behalf and there would be no upfront fee. They got around this by taking money every two wereks from my account,  They collectred paperwork but never forward it to the bank nor did they negotiate. Whenever I called them and told them to forward the papers to thr bank, they claimed they did not have the bank information because my account is now serviced by another bank. I contacted the new bank and got thhe information. When I called them, they requested that I not call so often to waste thir time because they had many clients. I told them my case had been referred to a foreclosure attorney and the matter was now urgent. they told me I should have paid my mortgage if I didn't want to be foreclosed. When I requested a refund or partial refund they requested it in writing. Once I did they refused to represent me anymore because they claimed I am no longer a client and I had signed papers that my deposit was nonrefundable.  These attorneys are vultures who prey on the most vulnerable individuals who are experiencing financial crises. Consumers, please hold onto your money, these attorneys will do nothing for you. They claimed they did a lot of work for me because they obtained papers costing thousands of dollars. The papers consisted of a simple title search and they mailed them to me, didnt even seem to try to find improprieties in the papers.  They have no shame and use their legal expertise to defraud the public rather than protect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Legal-Group/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Century-Legal-Group-Fraudulent-shameful-vultures-and-scam-artists-Philadelphia-Pennsylvan-1146111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Legal Group