Complaint Review: Century Link

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: LoriLG — Albuquerque New Mexico USA
Century Link

Century Link Did not receive bundling credit internet

I was promised a $50 credit for bundling home phone, internet, verizon and direct tv on 11/24/12.  It took them until 01/03/13 to complete the package.  That was after I spent 8 hours of 9 phone calls trying to get it done.

Once the internet was hooked up, I lost all phone service and internet for 5 days.  My home business involves me working on the computer.  I lost 5 days of pay at $35 an hour.  They offered me a credit of $8.40.  Ridiculous.....and the credit never showed up on my bill. I could not even set my house alarm.

Now after two months of asking for my $50 credit for bundling all of the services, they offer me a credit of $28.48.  They said they were offering me more than I had coming to me because of the hard time I have had with all of this!!! Also, my home phone and internet is supposed to be $64.95 a month.  For some reason they prorated my service at $75.00 a month.  They will not answer me when I ask them why.

Stupid, stupid me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Link/internet/Century-Link-Did-not-receive-bundling-credit-internet-1013562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Link