Complaint Review: Century Link

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: DAN A — north las vegas Nevada United States of America
Century Link

Century Link Services were never turned on and charged for termination Internet

I decided to order Century Link Internet, I called and the operator said I didn't need anything and that my services would be tured on by the end of the day, they were not.  Called the next morning and the operator said that there was a mistake and the services were dated for the next day and that the internet would be turned on by the end of the day, still nothing.  I wake up the next day with a century link employee at my door saying that the internet was turned on, still nothing.  I called and canceled my services and they said it was fine.  I recieved a bill in the mail a few days later for a $200 service termination fee and a first month charge for services, nothing was ever even turned on and there was no discussion of a fee when I called to cancel.  Horrible customer service.  No way I am going to pay for your mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Link/internet/Century-Link-Services-were-never-turned-on-and-charged-for-termination-Internet-996960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Link