Complaint Review: Century Link

• Reported By: ihatecenturylink — Idaho City Idaho
Century Link
Nationwide USA

Century Link Telephone and Internet Provider Omaha, NE Nationwide

Century Link 'sold' me a package that was supposed to include several features.

When I tried to use the features with the instructions they sent me in the mail, they didn't work.

At the bottom of the instructions they sent me were the words: "Available in Most Areas. Some restrictions apply."

The features I bought don't work in MY area, and there's nothing they can do to remedy this except bump me up to a more expensive package, which they say, WILL work in my area.

I call this BAIT AND SWITCH.

Century Link sucks and I refuse to give them any more of my money.

I have to keep their limited service because where I live doesn't offer any other carrier for internet or land line.

I will tell everyone I meet about Century Link and their shady business model.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Link/nationwide/Century-Link-Telephone-and-Internet-Provider-Omaha-NE-Nationwide-1164112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Link