Complaint Review: Century Payments Reliable Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Harrington — Tarzana California
Century Payments Reliable Solutions

Century Payments Reliable Solutions Reliable Solutions I boarded merchant accounts and they stopped paying me residual payments Internet

I signed up as an agent with Reliable Solutions, the company that manages the Agent and ISO relations for Century Payments. They offered me a high commission split. Once I got a bunch of merchant accounts boarded with them, they stopped paying me my monthly residual payments. I spent a lot of time getting these accounts, it was my career. All of a sudden, I stopped getting my money from them. When I called to ask why, they gave me the run around. They gave me a vague response saying that one of my accounts were fraud, which was a complete lie, and they wouldn't tell me which one. It was just an excuse to stop paying me. They said that they're contracts allow them to stop paying me of this happened. I called a thousand times trying to talk to someone who can give me an honest answer but even a year later, I still have no real answer as to why they stopped paying me.

The company offers high commission splits to get you to bring your accounts to them and then finds a fake excuse to stop paying you as an agent to keep all the commissions themselves. The same thing happened with a friend of mine who also worked for this company as an independent agent. Don't be fooled by the high commission splits. They will rip you off once you bring a lot of accounts to them!

The guy who recruited me at this company was Kristoff Tsang-Anderson and he never answered any of my calls once they stopped paying me. This company scams people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Payments-Reliable-Solutions/internet/Century-Payments-Reliable-Solutions-Reliable-Solutions-I-boarded-merchant-accounts-and-th-1037376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Payments Reliable Solutions