Complaint Review: Century Photo Products

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Rikeme — Southbridge Massachusetts United States of America
Century Photo Products
205 South Puente Street Brea, California United States of America

Century Photo Products Century Business Solutions No Product But They Charge You Anyway! Brea, California

Century Photo does not deliver products as promised.  I ordered $200 of photo albums and photo pages and charged them to my credit card beginning of August 2011.  No product received in 3 weeks so I sent email to customer service department.

I then called customer service number......disconnected.   Fax number......disconnected.

Century Photo charged my credit card for $200 two days after I placed the order online.

This company's website is still taking orders but appears to be out of business but still taking people's money with no intention of making delivery of their products.   I have stopped my charge to my credit card.  I hope it's not too late!  Century Photo is NOT to be trusted!  Stay away from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo-Products/Brea-California-92821-9998/Century-Photo-Products-Century-Business-Solutions-No-Product-But-They-Charge-You-Anyway-B-771546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo Products