Complaint Review: Century Photo Products

12342 Bell Ranch Drive Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800/767-0777
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Century Photo Products Century Business solutions Photo Album Rip-off Santa Fe Springs, California

I ordered adouble album gift set from Century Products in Sept. 2110. They cashed my check in Oct 2010. In Nov. 2010 I received a letter from them saying the items were backordered and would be shipped as soon as they became available. By Jan. 2011 I hadn't received the items and called them. I was told it was still back ordered and would be shipped when available, probably by the end of Feb. I continued to call them every month and got the same response. Now for the last 2 months I get a recording that all service staff is helping other costumers and I can wait on the line( there are always 11-14 calls ahead of me ). That number never changes no matter what time of day I call.

Now for the past 3 weeks, When I call the Customer Care Center phone number I get a recording that says the call can not be completed at this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo-Products/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Photo-Products-Century-Business-solutions-Photo-Album-Rip-off-Santa-Fe-Springs-C-795939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo Products