comfort

Complaint Review: Century Photo Products

• Submitted: Sun, April 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped Off Consumer — Heartland Nebraska United States of America
Century Photo Products
104250 Slusher Drive; Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Photo Products Took $100+ from me; sent $2.16 in products 7 months ago; can't get products or refund on credit card -- Santa Fe Springs, California

For many years, I had excellent service from this company in ordering photo albums, filler pages, and related products.  Therefore, I was unprepared for how I have been ripped off this time.

On October 1, 2010, I ordered $128 in merchandise and within a few days received a little over $2.00 in merchandise.  After two or three weeks passed I called; they said they had been unable to get the materials needed to make the products.

I have since called 4 or 5 more times and have asked that the remainder of the amount (which was quickly charged to my credit card for the full amount!) be removed from my credit card balance.  After seven months I have been unable to get any resolution.

After several months I contacted the BBB in their area and learned the company has an "F" rating.  I wish I had checked with them first, but my prior history had been positive.  However, I had not ordered for quite sometime.

The company still has the audacity to be sending out catalogs!!  My deceased mother even received one, as did I.

If you want to send your money into a black hole where it lost forever, this is the company to use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2011 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo-Products/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Photo-Products-Took-100-from-me-sent-216-in-products-7-months-ago-cant-get-721588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo Products