Complaint Review: Century Photo Products

• Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Katy Texas United States of America
Century Photo Products
10425 Slusher Dr, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 Internet United States of America

Century Photo Products Century Business Solutions will not refund credit card. Items continue to be on back order. Internet

I ordered photo albums and sleeves from Century Photo Services in November, 2010.  My credit card was charged at the time of the order.  I cancelled the photo albumns immedicately and did receive a credit on my credit card for the albums.  The photo sleeves were on "back order".  In January I called and they did not expect them until the end of February.

I cancelled the order January 24, 2011 and requested a refund on my credit card.  After numerous calls and unbelievable excuses - "our accounting department moved and will take a few days" to you need to speak with Taylor Clark who never answers his phone and does not return telephone calls - I still have not received a refund on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo-Products/internet/Century-Photo-Products-Century-Business-Solutions-will-not-refund-credit-card-Items-cont-716732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo Products