Complaint Review: Century Photo

• Reported By: Ripped off in Texas — Flint Texas United States of America
Century Photo
Santa Fe, California United States of America

Century Photo thieves Santa Fe, California

I ordered $175.00 worth of goods from Century Photo in November 2010(on line). I called mid-december to check on my order and was told that it would be mid-Janurary before the order was ready because they did not have the material to make the goods I ordered.

By March 2011 I was fed up and cancelled my order, and was told they would refund my money, which was my debit card. By April I called and they said they were moving their financial center and it would be 4 weeks.

I then reported it to the california BBB, they never responded. Most recently I reported it to the California State Attorney General Office but have not had a response from the company. My next action will involve a lawyer. Not once has this company called to give me a reason why my products or money have been sent back. I have had to do all the calling, sometimes waiting more than an hour to get a response. I have done business with this company in the past with no problems or issues,  and have enjoyed their product. I have no idea if they have filed bankrupcy or not.

If I had any communication from them I would not be so angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/Santa-Fe-California-90670/Century-Photo-thieves-Santa-Fe-California-751709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo