• Report: #719228

• Reported By: Anna Marie — Accident Maryland United States of America
Century Photo
P O BOX 2100 Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Photo Has refused to grant me a refund Santa Fe Springs, California

I placed an order with Century Photo on Aug. 1, 2010. When the items were still on backorder in December, I decided to cancel the order. Since that time I have made over 15 phone calls to the company, and spent endless time on the phone waiting to get through. I have left messages for supervisors who have not bothered to return my calls. I have repeatedly requested that my money be refunded but it has not yet came through even though it has been 4 months. I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint with them and yet the company still has not responded even though it has been over a month. The company owes me over $100.00. On my call today I asked if the company was still in business??? I can't see how this company is still operating with this type of customer service???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-/Century-Photo-Has-refused-to-grant-me-a-refund-Santa-Fe-Springs-California-719228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo