• Report: #742063

Complaint Review: Century Photo

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Melissa — kansas city Missouri U.S.A.
Century Photo
10425 Slusher Drive Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Photo Photos Albums and Photo pages Santa Fe Springs, California

I have used this company off and on throug out the years for my photo albums and photo page needs. I have always been very happy with this company and even refered friends and family. Until Aug/2010.

I placed 4 orders with this company back Aug/2010 and Oct/2010 totaling $263.86 after a couple of months I did not receive my order or even a letter, so I called the company and they told me that the material they used is out of stock and it would be a couple of months before it would be availabe. This was in Nov/2010 So I cancelled all my orders and asked for a full refund. I have received on check totaling $127.99. Now I am getting the run around with the rest of my money ($135.87) I have talked to Taylor the manager who tells me it will be next month it is now 8 months later and I still do not have the all my money. I have left Shiela Williams at least 10 messages to call me back which is the manager over Taylor I haven't yet heard from her, I have also call and left several messages with a Steven who is the Presidents Asst, I haven't heard from him either. I call and talk to customer service at least 1-2 times a weeks and I get no where they tell me a manger will call or they will call me back as soon as they talk to a manager, I have NEVER received a call from anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Photo-Photos-Albums-and-Photo-pages-Santa-Fe-Springs-California-742063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo