Complaint Review: Century Photo

• Reported By: Dave — Crystal Lake Illinois United States of America
Century Photo
P.O. Box 2100 Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Photo Poorly run company Santa Fe Springs, California

I placed an order in Dec. of 2010.  Like others, my charge card was charged immediately. I canceled my order in March.   I have been given the run-around since.  They are big on promises but DO NOT deliver.  Was told the beginning of  May that my refund would be processed by the end of May.  I am still waiting.  Called today and was disconnected immediately.  Called back and was placed on hold while customer service was checking something.  Instead of coming back on the line, I was put in someone's voice mail with a promise they would call back.  I won't hold my breath.  I had made a complaint with the BBB.  The report from BBB was that Century did not respond to them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Photo-Poorly-run-company-Santa-Fe-Springs-California-743161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo