Complaint Review: Century Photo

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Valerie — Indiana United States of America
Century Photo
10425 Slusher Dr. Sante Fe Springs, California United States of America

Century Photo New Century Century will not supply product nor issue refund! Sante Fe Springs, California

I ordered photo albums online from Century Photo on 8/27/10.  When I had not received my items, I called Century and was told that my items were on backorder and to check back.  When I still had not received items on 11/1/10, I contacted Century and was told that items were still on backorder.  I canceled my order on 11/1/10 but they did not refund my Visa ($100).  I kept check my Visa statements but have not received a credit yet!  I contacted Visa but they will not refund my money because I did not respond within their 120 day dispute window.  When I contact Century, their computers are always "down" so they either can't check my order or cancellation or refund status.  I cannot get my money back and I am out $100!  And Century is still sending out emails for their latest "specials!"  They are advertising products they can't supply.  They will take your money but will not refund!  I have recorded and saved all my correspondence with them and Visa so I can back this up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/Sante-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Century-Photo-New-Century-Century-will-not-supply-product-nor-issue-refund-Sante-Fe-Sprin-704854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo