Complaint Review: Century Photo

• Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Seeing Red — Long Beach California United States of America
Century Photo
P.O. Box 2100 Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 Internet United States of America

Century Photo Century Photo Products DO NOT TRUST CENTURY PHOTO and take your business elsewhere!!! Internet

Do not trust Century Photo. Do not place an order with them. Credit Card payments are processed immediately at the time of ordering. Everything you order will be back-ordered. They will not send a confirmation (thank goodness I printed mine when I ordered on line or I would not have one.)

I ordered over $130 worth of merchandise in Nov. 2010. They said part of it was out of stock until early Feb. 2011. They said if I wanted to pay 2 shipping fees, that I could have the in stock items sent right away. Of course I said no, who wants to pay 2 shipping fees?!

I called in mid Feb. 2011 when I had not gotten any word or merchandise from them. This time they said that everything was on back-order, and the hold up had been that they had to find a new manufacturer for their "My Favorite Recipes Album Set", and that the additional photo pages were also now on back-order. They said it would now be mid March when I could expect my merchandise.

It is now early April.  I have not gotten any merchandise, or postcard offering me the opportunity to cancel my order (required by law when items are back-ordered for so long). I have not been able to get through on their always busy phone line during business hours (although I have called at many different times on many different days) and their mail box is always full after hours. I would love to be part of a class action suit if anyone is starting one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Photo/internet/Century-Photo-Century-Photo-Products-DO-NOT-TRUST-CENTURY-PHOTO-and-take-your-business-el-714350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Photo