Complaint Review: Century Rentals

211 South East End Ave, Pomona Pomona, California USA
  • Phone: (909)397-4253
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Century Rentals Century Rentals in Pomona Home Rental Company - SCAM! Promise me a refund 3 months later. When I called to ask for my money back they had dissapeared of disconnected there number. Pomona California

I contacted Century Realtors for their services. They pomise me they were going to find me a home in 15days. They lied, I was completely upset that I told them that I wanted my money back. They send me forms to get my refund back. I fill them out and waited for my money. A week later I still hadn't heard anything from them. I re-called them and asked them "where was my money?" They told me that I had to wait 3 months and I became angry, they passed me with the suppose manager. She told me don't worry Ill help you get your money back. Please re submit the refund application. She said please call us 7/17/2013 to claim your money. Today is 7/17/2013 when I called they had dissabled their number. I went online tryied searching different numbers to there company and I found similar cases to mine. Please help. 190.00 gone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Rentals-/Pomona-California-91766/Century-Rentals-Century-Rentals-in-Pomona-Home-Rental-Company-SCAM-Promise-me-a-refu-1067720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Rentals