Complaint Review: Century legal group

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Voicemagic — South Beloit Illinois
Century legal group
Internet USA

Century legal group Chris ChrisTook payment even dipped into my account with out permission. made arrangement for last payment due to surgery now won't respond and my home now up for auction Phillidalphia Internet

*Author of original report: Century legal group

I contacted centery legal group to save my house. They took their payments they did stop the sale initially but then Chris dipped his hands into my account taking money unauthorized payment. I ended up going in for surgery called Chris made arrangements for last payment said not a problem, now my house is listed for auction, trusted this group and now I dont have the funds to hire an attorney that will do their job I don't have the money to move and the last response I recieved is I am unable to address your question. Avoid this group! My family is cnow gonna be homeless because of these people and they got my money. Had to pay 750 every other week and with 1 income comming in we sacrificed a lot for believing in a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-legal-group/internet/Century-legal-group-Chris-ChrisTook-payment-even-dipped-into-my-account-with-out-permissi-1145298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century legal group

Century legal group

AUTHOR: Voicemagic - ()

Century legal group has corrected and worked everything out. They are working on canceling the sale of my home and a payment plan I can afford.