Complaint Review: Century21electronics.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2007

• Reported By:Humble Texas
Unknown Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

J&Kcamera.com, century21electronics.com SCAM BAIT and SWITCH CRIME RING Brooklyn New York

I called to order a Fuji S9100 they had listed far below other well know retailers. Although skeptical, they were ranked on several sites as being very good (although later I read they owned those web sites as well and are ranking themselves. They tried to sell me batteries for 100.00 and a warrenty for 100.00.

Everytime I tried to cancel order they dropped price until I finally did agree.

When camera arrived it was much smaller then I expected and but tried it anyway. It was making a loud grinding noise as if a motor were running.

I immediately called and asked to return and got an RMA #. I sent back at my expense via FED EX. That was 3 weeks ago. I tried phoning them to ask for my refund and the CS guy started yelling at me and I yelled back and asked for a supervisor. Some other guy got on phone and screamed his lungs out and then slammed phone down. I wrote customer service several times and asked for help. Of course No returned phone call and I am out $530.00.
They have their defective camera, I have zero.
I attempted to call again today and asked for an address of where they are really located. This sales person could not tell me that or who owns this company.

What is the MOST upsetting is how many people have contacted the BBB and the NY Attorney Generals Office and the FTC and this has been going on for several YEARS!!! And apparently NOTHING has been done about this huge SCAM operating out of Brooklyn!! Do your research.!!! It's all out there!! I am only 1 of thousan.

Something is VERY wrong in BROOKLYN!!! Where is the Mayor or police or BBB or Attorney General? They are VERY AWARE of this ring.

Zaki Saideh, owner

Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century21electronicscom/Brooklyn-New-York/JKcameracom-century21electronicscom-SCAM-BAIT-and-SWITCH-CRIME-RING-Brooklyn-New-York-238828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century21electronics.com