Complaint Review: CenturyLink

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: PG — Sebring Florida United States of America

CenturyLink First months Bill 217.00 Internet

Having moved from Texas to Central Fl a month ago I was told Centurylink was the best deal for internet and home phone. I work from home and explained exactly what I needed from day one for my internet requirements.

They come out hook me up and its 1.5??? I call and they apologize and tell me my first bill will be credited back so I wont owe anything. My mistake in believing them as their customer service is horrible I feel like Im talking to an uneducated backwoods mama on every call I have made. I even had a girl playing rap music in the background and she lied stating she was in a corporate office??

I get my first bill after 3 weeks of service and they did credit me 50.00 but they then billed me 176.00 of Other and my first bill is 217.00????????

I called expecting them to apologize and fix the errors but instead they tell me it is correct and every single one demanded I read my bill line by line with them???

Im in shock that this company even exists. They have ZERO customer service, Zero technology knowledge and the service they do provide is subpar.

Im trying to figure out how to fight these false charges of 217.00 and find different phone service. Wish Id stayed in Texas now as ATT was perfect compared to the joke of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CenturyLink/internet/CenturyLink-First-months-Bill-21700-Internet-940612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CenturyLink