Complaint Review: CenturyLink

• Submitted: Sun, March 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Ruben S — Aurora Colorado
CenturyLink

CenturyLink I'm a CenturyLink client but they are charging me $360.85 for a cellphone that i never received. Internet

On Dicember 3rd, 2012, I made contact with CenturyLink representative to get a Razor maxx Hd cellphone. They gave me, after charged me $199.00, a phone number: 720-810-4970. Verizon sent it using UPS, but because they never contacted me UPS returned the box to Verizon. I called CenturyLink and verizon to let tey know that i did't received the phone. They told me that "if you didn't received it you not gonna pay anything."

A month later I received a bill from CenturyLink that I owed themmore than $200 for that phone service. CenturyLink treated me to cut my internet and home phone service if I refuse to pay. I always tried to call them but the only answer was: "pay the bill or we will send you to collection. I was afraid and I sent CenturyLink $360.85. Now, Verizon recognized that it was they mistake not to report centuryLink that they received that cellphone 5 days after they sent it to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CenturyLink/internet/CenturyLink-Im-a-CenturyLink-client-but-they-are-charging-me-36085-for-a-cellphone-tha-1039554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CenturyLink