Complaint Review: Centurylink

• Reported By: unknown — Alabama
Centurylink
Internet USA

Centurylink Qwest ripoff thieves horrible customer service Internet

I had to cancel my service after 6 weeks because i moved in with my mother and she already had service with centurylink. They sent me my final bill which included a $200 early termination fee. I called to complain because I never signed a contract with them nor did I know about an early termination fee and after being argued with by 2 different supervisors, I finally gave up to try to reach someone above them. The only option they were giving me was to switch my mom's account into my name and she would have to pay an early termination fee. Great solution, right? It was about 4 days later that I started getting collection calls. Just to put this out there, it had been maybe two weeks since I called to cancel my service. I have tried several times to get to someone that could help. I even had the person who is living at the previous house say they would just pay for the service if it was reconnected. They won't even reconnect it and get rid of the fee! Centurylink is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are thieves and do not care about the customers at all. They only want your money and will do whatever it takes to get it. I will never get centurylink again. I would gladly pay more to get a service that actually appreciate their customers and help them when they need it. I will be posting this everywhere I can, people need to know beforehand how terrible this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurylink/internet/Centurylink-Qwest-ripoff-thieves-horrible-customer-service-Internet-1068063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurylink