Complaint Review: Cerberus Extract

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Josh — Toronto Ontario Canada
Cerberus Extract
11 - 45 Avondale Ave South Waterloo, Ontario United States of America

Cerberus Extract Ben Fuller Scam. Sent money, item never arrived. No reply from company Waterloo, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Pleasant Business, Rough Process

*Consumer Comment: Same experience as previous complaints

*Author of original report: Took longer then expected, but it arrived.

*Consumer Comment: Same problem ,also filed own report

These guys are absolutely rediculous. I e-mailed the owner "Ben Fuller" and he assured me if I sent cash through Canada Post he would send the item as soon as it arrived. I have ordered hundreds of things off the internet and never once has my package been lost in the mail, I am extremely confident in our postal system. After two weeks I had still not recieved a confirmation that my package had even left their building so I decided to wait another week just in-case. After 3 weeks I got a little suspicious and contacted him once more saying "Hi Ben, Just wondering if you could give me an update on my order as it has been 3 weeks now". I got no reply. They will not respond to me no matter what so I am now out of my hard-earned money. These guys are a bunch of low-life scammers looking to take advantage of people. Whats even more sad is it wasnt even that much money that they took! They scammed me out of about $30 so you can be sure they'll scam larger amounts. Be careful and do not buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cerberus-Extract/Waterloo-Ontario-N2L-2B7/Cerberus-Extract-Ben-Fuller-Scam-Sent-money-item-never-arrived-No-reply-from-company-Wa-1015742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cerberus Extract

Pleasant Business, Rough Process

AUTHOR: Frozenchosin - (USA)

I placed an order with this company a few weeks ago. I contacted the company upfront regarding their unsecure payment methods and reveived an honest response that they couldnt offer a method secure option. I emailed them about my concern of being scammed so they sent me an image of the order in front of a current newspaper. I was convinced, had a bunch of payment problems with western union and moneygram. Few days had passed and the company didnt say anything. I emailed them criticizing their repose, as I am a business owner so these things constantly erk me. They responded back apologizing and committed to including additional product in my shipment. I got the payment through and in a couple days my package arrived as stated, additions and all. I cant speak for other's experience, but this was my own. Nerve racking at first but pleasant in the end. Going for it is up to you, i took the chance of losing $425. Thats a decision you have to make. Cerberus Extracts came through for me is all I can say.

Same experience as previous complaints

AUTHOR: sgc3000 - ()

I've experience the same problem as reported here (and filed my own report).  Ben is still accepting interac e-transfers as of May 2 (and accepts them very quickly I might add), so he certainly didn't fall off the face of the earth.

Took longer then expected, but it arrived.

AUTHOR: Joshua - (Canada)

This is Josh, the original author. A couple weeks after posting this I got an email from Ben saying he had my package returned to him and said there must have been a problem with my address. He sent my package out very quickly again via Express post (Which he paid for himself), and included MUCH more of the product I ordered + a lot of samples of other products for the inconvenience. I am feel quite bad now that I put this report up as Ben certainly came through in the end and made me very happy with my order, I will certainly be back. Thanks!

Same problem ,also filed own report

AUTHOR: Derek - (Canada)

I wasn't sure if this feature was only for rebuttals (as the interface seemed to imply), so I also filed my own report, but I wanted to let Josh know that I have dealt with Ben in the past without issue (a little over a year ago).

The last correspondence with Ben that I had was on Friday, February 1st, just after 6pm, and my e-mail money transfer was accepted at 6:37pm.

I was assuming that I would receive my shipment within a week at the most, as we live in the same area, so when I didn't receive it by the 13th, I sent an email inquiry, followed by another on the 15th (just in case the first one got lost), but I have still received no response.

I am curious when Josh first tried to get a response so we can pinpoint when Ben fell off the face of the Earth.